The Kantronics "Virtual Elmer" Support Forum is a place for community discussion and assistance about use of the various Kantronics products. (The term "Elmer" is radio jargon for someone who mentors and assists others.) This is a good place to both ask questions and to share your knowledge and experience. Use of the forum is contingent on your agreement and adherence to the community-friendly rules listed below.
Note: the Forum is offline at this time.
Forum Rules and Disclaimer
1. This is an uncensored and unedited public forum provided as a service for people interested in the use of Kantronics products. The opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of Kantronics, Inc.
2. Kantronics does not support, endorse or vouch for the claims, opinions or veracity of any messages posted herein.
3. Kantronics is not responsible for the content of any messages posted to this public forum and does not assume or accept any responsibility or liability for said content. Users must resolve any disputes that arise from the use of this forum amongst themselves.
4. Users are urged to speak openly and truthfully, and refrain from implicating persons or companies or anything by name unless the facts are well established. Since the liability of any slanderous or defamatory post belongs exclusively to the poster, it is in your own best interest that you avoid speech that could be construed as slanderous or defamatory.
5. Participants are urged to routinely password their posts so that you (the participant) can delete your own posts should the need ever arise.
6. Please use language that is appropriate for all ages. This forum is open to everyone, including young children, and the egregious use of profanity should be avoided. Parents are warned that some discussions or uses of language may not be suitable for their children. It is the responsibility of the parents to monitor the online activities of their children.